Sunday, October 28, 2007

2 Sheet Wonders

Well, as I type this, I can't feel my hands from painting walls. No time to stamp! As you saw earlier, we are in the middle of a basement remodel and it is taking over my life! My mom comes Thursday and this place has to be in tip top shape! No paint cans, no drywall dust--- you get my drift.

This last week I actually taught a class and got away from the mess for at least a few hours. In the class, we took two sheets of patterned paper and cut them in varying shapes and sizes to make four cute cards. These cards are 4-1/4" square-- perfect for those little Amuse Art Stamps envies! I did cheat a bit and used an extra piece of 8-1/2 by 11 to create a little tote for my four cards. It was a fun class. The stamps were the Mod Flowers from Impression Obsession and the sentiments used were from the Circle Greetings clear set also from IO. They are tons of fun to use because you can stamp, layer and create dozens of options. I love that!

2 Sheet Wonders Class







Enjoy today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards and the tote! Cute, cute, cute. Good luck on getting it all together for your Mom and her visit.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love this and the joy set.