Thursday, October 25, 2007

Countdown To Christmas... part three!




How fun is this? Like I have been telling you all week, I thought I'd share some of the fun stuff I found at my local scrap booking store, Sisters, here in little ole Billings, Montana. They have some really creative and fun ways to add some sparkle to your holiday home. This one is a candle holder made out of, I think, old vinegar bottles! They covered a band with scrap book paper and stitched on a decorative edge Then, they covered the chip board letters with coordinating paper. That's it! How fun and colorful is this!

Can you see the paper that these little candle holders are set on? Can you guess what that is? It is 12 by 12 paper that has been sewn together and embellished for a paper table runner to match! FUN!

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

tabarn1 said...

These are so cute. Can you email me about the article you are going to write about the crafts? Thanks.