Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blossoms.. four ways - Part 3


Ok.. this card couldn't really be any easier! I stamped my image on a small white piece of card stock using permanent black ink, matted it on black, stamped the flower all over my pink base card with black ink, then went back and colored my image on my white matted piece. I added chalk around the flower to give it some pop and then colored the actual image in shades of pink and green with water color pencils. I blended the pencils not with water, but with my Dover Blender pen! I added some sparkle to the flower with glitter glue (Stickles) added a polka dot ribbon around the card base, attached my stamped piece and Voila!!
Done!

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karen Lindsay said...

I love all of the cards you created with this wonderful stamp, but I keep coming back to admire this one. It reminds me of the 50s poddle skirts because of the colors. I'm feel a CASE coming on... :)