Monday, November 5, 2007

Blossoms....four ways - Part 1



Thought I'd have some fun this week showing you cards---made with the same stamp! This one will kick off the week! I stamped most of the flower onto a white piece of card stock so that the flower portion went off the page. Then, I stamped the flower onto a scrap piece of paper, cut it out, and attached it over the base of the stem so that you have a 3-D kind of image on your card. This card was colored with watercolor pencils and then accented with Crystal Lacquer. I also used the little dots peg stamp by Stamps By Judith to accent the area around the flowers and then again in Versamark ink on the base of the card. I added some chalk to give the card some depth as well. I added the "You make me smile" stamp from Hero Arts. From here, you mat and you are done!

Enjoy.. part two coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

dasimonds said...

Your blossoms are gorgeous.
You are so very gifted..and it shows in all your work.
Thanks for sharing.


Dee