Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HI ALL!

Ok, I am going to be that kid in grade school who came in with a bow in her hair and wanted everyone in the world to know it was her birthday! Yes, on this day -- many years ago, my mother braved a snow storm, barefoot, uphill to battle 4 days of labor to give me life. (Mom, I am sorry, I know you are reading this right now!) Anyway, she did it and lived through it and here I am! If you want to know how old I am, I have a new saying that I learned from a woman here in Billings - "I am 29 plus shipping and handling." Man, that shipping and handling is pricey these days! :-)

On to more fun things. I wanted to post a picture from Melissa who won the blog candy for 4,000 hits. Thanks so much Melissa for sharing! Don't cha just love those fun papers!! This is just one of her cute creations, you can check out the others at her blog What Do You (Th)Ink!
Happy Tuesday!
Julie

4 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day, and a happy T-day as well.

Love that fa la la card! Is the stamp IO?
Ann

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! Hope you have a wonderful day. And the fa la la card is cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Julie!!

Penny said...

Happy birthday Julie!!!

Mine was on Monday so I reckon with the time difference we may well have been born about the same time.....only I think my shipping and handling would be bigger than yours!! LOL!