Monday, November 19, 2007

HUGE E-GARAGE SALE!

Hello all! Since I actually have a stamp room now, I am trying to clear out some of the stamps that I have rarely/never used to make way for some new goodies! I am trying to be specific as possible about the items for sale, but, if you have any questions, feel free to email me. Also, if you would like to purchase a stamp, I have a paypal account set up, or will accept money orders or personal checks. Shipping will be my actual cost. I'll figure shipping via the usps postage calculator when you buy an item. I'll email you the total, so you can sign off on it before committing!

Many of these stamps are way below even wholesale prices- you might ask why? What's wrong with them??? I am not out to make a ton of money, just really want to give these stamps a new home! They have tons of life left in them. Afterall, some have never been used!

Check out the HUGE E GARAGE SALE HERE!!!!

No comments: