Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Knittabella!



This little lady has been sitting in my pile of stamps that I just have to try. You know, the pile you create because you know you just have to try that stamp before you put it away and the pile gets bigger and the stamps don't put themselves away? Yes, that's the pile. Well, I decided to rescue this gal pal and give her a try. She is too stinkin' cute! I really wish we could bring the bellas to life. I know we'd have a blast. They might have us pulling a Thelma and Lousie and before we knew it we'd all be headed straight to a stamping convention! Anywho, for those of you that don't know -- knitting is my other passion. I have plenty of UFO's there too (Unfinished Objects) - two sweaters, a vest, two pairs of socks, a scarf, and a little beaded bag. Is there a support group for people like me?

On to the card! I just stamped her and colored her with watercolor pencils! Matted... and made up my own saying on the computer! Fun. I think I might stamp her out a few more times before committing her to my shelf for awhile. At least she's out of the pile!!

Until tomorrow! Don't forget to leave a comment for blog candy! I'll draw a name on "Black Friday!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Bella stamps. I have not invested in any yet, but I sure do like them!!

The Rubber Maid said...

She is adorable and so is your card.Love knitting also but have to get so many things done I forget about all my started projects. Pat

Katie Skiff said...

That is adoreable and I love the sentiment!!

Diane said...

Oh how I love that sentiment,lol!!
And I hadn't seen that bella,I could use her,one of my best friend is always knitting me beautiful stuff!!! TFS!!!
Your card is beautiful!!!!