Saturday, November 17, 2007

Silent Night





This card is one of my recent favorites because I love the look and you can create it pretty much in 10 minutes tops. I stamped the Silent Night scene (clear set from Inkadinkado) in Versamagic black. Then, I used colored pencils to add some color to the trees and add "snow" to the ground. The star was colored in with a Gelly Roll Sparkle Pen. I matted the Silent Night piece on a burgundy colored piece of card stock and again on a gold piece. Added a gold wired ribbon and.... DONE!

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR WEEKEND. I'm off to buy my niece a birthday present!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I agree, it is a winner!

Anonymous said...

Love the card! simple, elegant, and easy to make in a production type plan. Once again you Aced it.
Pat A

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...

Diane said...

Love this,simple and elegant!!