Friday, November 23, 2007

Time For A Nap.....

Ok, I am bleary-eyed. My dogs are barking - translation - my feet are aching. I am insane. Yes. I braved the mad women (and quite a few men this year) to hit Black Friday to cash in on deals. What did I find? One thing on sale that I had to have for one of my kiddos. How long did that take? 15 minutes. How long did I spend out? 6 hours. Why did I need to be out that long if the only thing I really wanted to buy was purchased in the first 15 minutes??? That's what I don't know! I need a nap.

As promised... the winner of the blog candy!


AND THE WINNER IS..... Elizabeth Wickland.

Shoot me an email with your address and I will get that fun stuff in the mail!

I'll post some fun things later today that I have been working on! Fun stuff... so be sure to check back!!!

Until later.....

1 comment:

dasimonds said...

"Congratulations"..Elizabeth

I am a member of the UFO club...
lol....too funny!!
Your childrens art projects are adorable.
I did not get up to do any shopping today : )
Have a great weekend!

Dee