Friday, December 28, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Hope. With it, comes 7 interesting things about me.... (if you get bored after number one, I am sorry!!!) :-)
1.I won the neighborhood battle of Kareoke by singing Cindi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! (Don't ask why... maybe too many beers!)
2. I have taught knitting classes (my second crafting passion)
3. I am the editor of a magazine and love to write!
4. I used to be a television news anchor
5. I've met/seen every living President of the United States - even gave President Clinton some bagels... wierd huh??
6. I am originally from Detroit
7. My family was on Trading Spaces family.


And... to share the wealth... I'm going to tag
Charlotte,Daniella , Bernadette,Debbie, Kelli , Laura, , Tina... AND... my mom... Pat!

Thanks for playing guys! It will be fun to read your answers!
Post a Comment