Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MMMMmmmm Chocolate!


Ok, I took a bit of creative license with this one! I took this darling bunny sitting on an egg (click HERE to see original image) and I chomped it's ears off! When I saw the saying "mmmm Chocholate" in Asela Hopkin's new line for Cornish Heritage Farms, I couldn't help but think of a chocolate bunny. The next step was just stamping partial images and adding "bite marks!" LOL!

I colored these little guys using watercolor pencils and a blender pen. The circles and scalloped circles were done with my Nestabilities (seems like I use them for EVERYTHING now!) The paper is Lasting Impressions. A few weeks ago, my bud Janine talked about the Decorative Accents that she found at Michaels that look just like Dew Drops. Well, not too long ago, they restocked my store and I found them!! So, that is what I used on my little words tag.

Hope your having a fab week!! See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment