Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was TAGGED!

Ok, I'm it!!! LOL!

The fabulous Laura Davis over at A Day In The Life Of The Paper Poppy got me!

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago....
I was 27 and a working mom. My son was one and I was the morning anchor at the local TV station. I got up at three in the morning so by noon I could be home with my son! At that point, we both needed nap time!

Five things on today's "to do list"
It was a "girls only" day since my hubby and son were on a father and son day trip to the hot springs (140 miles away) so, we went to the spray park, did our nails, went to dinner, I came home and had to work for a bit proofing the magazine I work for and then settled in to blog for a bit! Not a bad day at all!!!

Snacks I enjoy
Pretzels, popcorn, string cheese, freezie pops, is coffee with fun creamer a snack??? It is for me!!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay off all my debt, invest for retirement and college for my kids, start a foundation to provide grants for childrens' charities (this has been a dream of my hubby and mine for years and years).

Places I have lived
Royal Oak, Michigan; Beverly Hills, Michigan; Lansing Michigan; Billings, Montana! That's it!!

I am tagging...

Barb
Dee
Jennifer
Linsey

Take care all! :-)

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

ok, this sounds like fun! It is neat to learn more things about my friends! thanks so much for thinking of me--I'll post mine today! :)