Monday, July 7, 2008

Sneak, Idol News, Candy and a bit of motivation!!

Happy Monday! I survived my camping experience - despite pouring rain and even hail! I don't think the camping gods like me very much! LOL! Actually, it was a great, relaxing weekend!

First things first- many of you read my news last Monday about being in the top 20 for the Paper Crafts Idol contest!!! Well, today the voting begins at high noon mountain standard time! The first round had a patriotic flair. I hope you like my card. I hope I earn your vote! Yes, my friends, I approve that message! Click HERE to head to the Paper Crafts site.

It's T-minus two days before the next Flourishes release and man, this one is spectacular! Want a sneak peak? Well, this is all you're getting! If you check back Wednesday, I'll not only have the full card, I'll have a tutorial on how to create beautiful additions to your card with a bit of sparkle!! So - stay tuned!

Want to see some other "sneaks?" Check out: Sharon, Leslie, and Susan!

Speaking of Susan, to go along with this week's release, she's offering up some fun Flourishes blog candy! She's giving away the Coffee With Friends set! This set is so fun- not only for the wonderful images, but the fabulous sayings! Click HERE to sign up for her candy. And, don't forget, if you already have this set, why not play in Sharon's Coffee Time challenge on the Flourishes Forum on SCS? You have until the 10th and there is even a fun giveaway on the line! Click HERE to get to the SCS link!

Speaking of the Flourishes Forum, every Monday you can hang out with me there for what I am calling Motivate Me Monday! Need something to get those creative juices flowing? Well, join me for a bit of Flourishes Fun! Click HERE for the thread!

Ok, that was a ton of info! Hope you stuck with me! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a congratulations to you but I must have been on the flourishes blog. LOL

Your card is definately a winner.

Janine said...

Julie!! Help me!! I can't find your patriotic card!!!

Diane said...

Can't wait to see that set,love butterflies!!!

NancyK said...

Hi Julie - congrats on the Papercrafts contest - I will be sure to vote early and often for you!!
Looking forward to your tutorial!

Kerry said...

Would you be able to post a link to where were are supposed to vote. That website has a ton of stuff but no matter what link for the "idol" gallery/contest I follow, I can't find the voting page.