Thursday, September 25, 2008

Get Krafty -- Stamp Simply Style!

It's time 2 B Krafty! If you've been playing along with Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply challenges these past few weeks, you know that she's been featuring all her Stamp Simply gals! Well, this week it's Janine's turn!


When I look at Janine - I see large focal images with ribbon and tags-- gotta have those tags with little sayings. Janine loves Paper Trey Ink's little sentiments. If you browse her blog-- AND YOU SHOULD-- you might see that she likes more contemporary looking images- sketchy images- nothing too detailed. HERE is an example! And, HERE is another one!! See what I mean??

So.... here's my Janine inspired card! I've got the large focal image; I've got the sketchy flower (Impression Obsession Victorian Rose); I've got the ribbon; I've got the tag; I even dug out my only Paper Trey Ink set for the little message!! One thing I am missing that Janine loves are dew drops! Well, I thought gold accents would work for this card - so I grabbed my version of the dew drop--- a self stick something or other!! I might choose rhinestones, nail heads or pearls -- but that's what I gravitate toward. So, I guess that's my spin on things!! LOL!

Be sure to check out what the other Stamp Simply gals did! And, click HERE for the offical details from Miss Sharon!

Jennifer, Dee, Becky, and, of course, Janine!

Tammy didn't get a chance to play this week, but pay her a visit anyway! She's got some amazing cards with some of the new Kitchen Sink Stamps!!

Have a fabulous weekend! I'll be back soon-- with more!

Post a Comment