Monday, December 15, 2008

And... the winner is!

......Nancy Littrell!


Oh my goodness! I was perusing all the fabulous links and I couldn't believe the creativity!!! There are tons of great ideas here in this list! I love Heather's Bread Box Template! And, Jacki's card portfolio is darling!!! It's perfect for teacher's gifts! The Poinsettia box is, well, to die for! And the Gift Bag and Pillow Boxes are too precious for words! Have fun surfing if you haven't already!


Nancy, email me at juliekoerber@bresnan.net and I will have your goodies shipped out to you soon!


Just A Little Something Links!


Decked Out Pail
Handcrafted Earrings
Boxed Mini Christmas Cards
Gift Bag And Pillow Boxes
Poinsettia Pouch
Joy To You Candle
Decorated Clear Boxes
Family Recipes
3 by 5 Notebooks
Bread Box Template
Handmade Pendants
Wine Themed Gift Set
Lil Santa Tote
Card Set Portfolio
Snowmen Wall Plaque
Christmas Box
Treat Cones
Nugget Box
Address Book
Little Gift Bag
Snowflake Marshmallow/Cocoa Tin
Poinsettia Box
Little Treat Box
Christmas Box with Tags
Christmas Gift Set
Sweet Christmas Treats
Gift Card Holder
Altered Steno Notebook


Before I go, I have a little show and tell for you all! My mail box has been very, very happy lately with beautiful Christmas cards from friends in blog land far and wide!!!

I got this beauty from Janine who hails from London, Ontario......
This pretty creation is from Diane, my bud in Timmins, Ontario
And this gorgeous card came from across the pond from my friend Penny from England!
Thank you! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! Gosh, you have no idea how fun it is to open mail knowing that something was made -- just for you! It's too special for words -- just like these three ladies!


Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats to the winner! It is as wonderful to make the cards for special friends like you as it is to receive them! Glad you enjoy it Julie! Hugs,Diane

Anonymous said...

You're internationally famous! They are all so pretty. I especially like the image of the little girl praying. I hope mother nature isn't being too nasty to you. Got my snow blower fixed (and went to the chirocracker and got my knee realigned) and I'm ready once again to battle the flying white flakes. Spring's in 95 days...

Stacy Morgan said...

Congrats to Nancy. Beautiful cards Julie, I bet you are happy to recieve all these. they are wonderful.

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing the links and beautiful cards that you received Julie!

Penny said...

Glad it arrived and you like it, what fun to receive such nice post! The cards are beautiful!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day :)