Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stamp Simply Celebrates-- the final day!

We're on DAY 12 - the final day of a major celebration!! My bloggin' bud Sharon Johnson over at No Time To Stamp celebrated a huge milestone recently and now the festivities are underway to celebrate! She hit one million on her blog counter!!!! So, she invited her Stamp Simply design team along with some wonderful friends along to play!

Barb Schram - Explore. Dream. Discover. - Today for Barb’s Featured Project she has created a useful Holiday Home Decor item for YOU if you please, or it makes a fabulous gift item that will knock the socks off your friends! It comes completely packaged! How fun!!! I KNOW you won’t want to miss out, so be sure to visit today over at Barb’s place and lap up the inspiration!!!

Remember! If you want to try your hand at a challenge, you can upload projects and link to your blog in a comment or you can upload to Splitcoast using the key word SSC08!

Don't forget my candy offering! You can find it on Monday's post from this week!

Leslie Miller - Running with Scissors - Leslie has some BLOG CANDY for you today!

Sharon Johnson -No Time To Stamp? - Has some more tasty candy that is Just Rite!

If you want to stay up to speed on different daily challenges and blog candy giveaways, click HERE to travel to "Party Central!" That's where you'll find a daily rundown of all the Stamp Simply Celebrates happenings!

That's it for today folks! Hope you make time for play time and leave a comment for my candy and challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Just wanna let you know I dropped by your blog while searching for some Christmas craft ideas that I can add to my list. You stamping people are very creative. I enjoyed my visit today.