Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Hint Of Spring!

As we speak, these stamps are being released at CHA along with some of my cards done with these fun stamps. I laugh because my cards get to travel more than I do! LOL!

Leigh Hannan has been an illustrator for Impression Obsession for a few years now and her release this spring is just as amazing as stamps gone by!

When I got the new release in my hands, I just had to color this beautiful dragonfly! I grabbed my Copic markers and went to down! I picked shades of green, mauve and blue....

And then, once it was all colored and blended, I took my Gelly Roll Stardust gel pen and colored just sections of the wing to give it some pizazz!

Mat it up on some pearlized lavendar paper, then mat it on mauve cardstock and a dp base with a fun sheer ribbon and blingy ribbon slide! That's it! It really is mostly coloring - which is nice. You can create an elegant card in a breeze with this fun stamp!

Well, my friends -- that's it for now! Hope you are enjoying your week! I'll be back with more soon!

Post a Comment