Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little sweetness anyone???

Hi all! Hope you're having a good week! My family knows that when I talk about sweetness - I'm talking about one thing - a little dessert! I think it's ironic that desserts is stressed backwards. Hhhhmmmm. Is that why I get a sweet tooth when I am having a tough work week? Makes sense! I think I am going to go with that!

Anyway, this little creation contains zero calories but is just as sweet! I just love the little cuppy cake in the Birthday Celebrations set that was released recently from Flourishes. I say recently because -- tomorrow -- the DT will start to sneak peek three new sets and they are FAB!

I stamped my cupcakes and my sentiment (from the Sweet Treats set) using Palette Noir ink. The cupcakes were colored with watercolor pencils and blended with a blender pen. I added Diamond Stickles and 2mm rhinestones. Do a little paper piercing, mat it up with some fun punched dp and ..... you're almost done! Add a fun green apple satin ribbon and.... bam! Sweet enough to almost eat!

Here's a close up of the cupcake -- yummy!


Be sure to come back tomorrrow for day one of the sneak peeks! I'll even have some info on how you can win the set of the day! Fun stuff!

Post a Comment