Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And the winners are......

Well, the celebration is over and the winners are in! After seeing some fabulous cards in Laura and I's CASE challenge, we threw the names in a hat and......

The winner of the Impression Obsession Easter Seals set is....

And, the winner of a Flourishes stamp set of her choice along with a $10 gift certificate to the Flourishes store is......



Congratulations ladies! All you need to do is email me at juliekoerber@bresnan.net and I will get your goodies sent to you!

Remember -- Laura has winners too so just click HERE and she'll have a post on how to collect your winnings!

Thank you so much for playing everyone! It was so fun looking at all of your creativity!

You'll have to stop by tomorrow! A brand new set is being released by Flourishes and, trust me, it's fun, spunky and 100% girl! It's perfect for the girls of all ages in your life!


See you then!

2 comments:

NinaB said...

Oh, my! My first ever challenge win! Thank you so much. I sent you an email with my info. Congrats again on your 300K milestone.

Justine said...

Congratulations lucky ladies.