Friday, May 14, 2010

... the peaks are OVER!

Oh have we had fun this week! The Flourishes' release party last night was a blast and we were so excited to "meet" some fabulous new stampers! As we wrap up the week with a bow, we "introduce" you to a set that we have been swooning over behind the scenes! I should mention, the sets are all LIVE now -- ready for the taking! Just click here to see!

Introducing....



What do you get when you mix the beauty of stained glass images with the fabulous shapes of Spellbinders Nestabilities? A fabulous new set from Flourishes called Beauty Within. This stamp set was designed by artist Becky Fleck to take the guess work out of cutting and trimming an elegant shape. With the help of Labels 11 and Labels 13, you can color to your heart’s content and then trim your image perfectly with these beautiful dies!!

Would you like to win this set? Simply leave a comment here on today's post and you’ll be in the running! Winners will be announced Saturday at 12 PM CST on the Flourishes Blog. If you jump on over to the Flourishes blog, you'll also see a small tutorial on just how easy it is to use the two Nestabilities die sets with this stamp set!

Moving on to my creation! I just love how, with this set, you really don't need a lot in the way of extras on your card, these stained glass beauties "sing" on their own!


After stamping, cutting my shape out with Labels 13 and then embossing, I colored up my image with Copics. I used the Violet, Spring Greens, Water and Delphinium collections grouped by Flourishes. I matted it up on some decorative paper, rounded some corners, added some silver leaf edging on the lower part of my card, added some silk ribbon, and then some bling and... bada bing... done!

And that, my friends, is it! We are so excited to say that some of the Spellbinders’ Designers have teamed up the Flourishes Design Team to show you the beautiful potential of Beauty Within! So, hop on over to see these ladies' cut above the rest creations!

Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Laura Fredrickson
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Sharon Doolittle
Terre Frye
Beth Pingry
Margie Higuchi
Holly Simoni
Heidi Blankenship


Thanks so much for joining me this week and sharing in the fun! I'll see you back here soon! :-)

Post a Comment