Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas on the Coast....

Hi all and happy Sunday! I hope life in your corner of the world is treating you well! We've had a fun-filled weekend so far and the weather has been just gorgeous.

I didn't get a chance to stamp, but I do have a O2M, N2U (old to me, new to you!) card. I created this for Impression Obsession's booth for CHA....

While I live near the mountains, I thought it was fun to play with this image above, to just "pretend!" It's from the set Beachy Christmas. The sentiment is called Season's Greetings and was just stamped on a punched oval and attached to a bow made from linen ribbon. I stamped it up on white card stock, cut it out with the help of a Labels 8 Spellbinders die and... I also colored it up with Copic Markers (YG63, Y21, Y23, R29, Y15, BG11, BG0000, W1, W3, W5, E31, E33) When I was done, I added some Liquid Applique to the areas where the "waves" would be. I also added some sparkle with the help of a clear Copic Spica Atyou pen and some glitter glue. For the mat, I took the Labels 8 Spellbinders die and ran it through twice with two different decorative papers - cut them in half and stitch them together for a different look - mat on some gingham green decorative paper and... voila... done!

Take care everyone... now that soccer, football, bowling, birthday parties and more are underway at my house, I hope you all have some fun and get crafty for me! ;-)
See you back here soon!

p.s. Thanks everyone for all your well wishes when I was down for the count with a cold. I am happy to report that thanks to some rest and lots of vitamin C, I sent the cold packing! ;-)
Post a Comment