Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Peek at New IO Stamps!

Hi all! This week (the 18th through the 24th of July) is Impression Obsession's CHA Summer Preview week of some of the New Images that will soon be available... to YOU! Each day, different team members will be showcasing new designs. And, you could WIN a $25 gift certificate to the IO Store! How can you win? All you have to do is leave a comment on every team member's sneak peek blog post, and the I.O blog... every day! Just visit the I.O. blog each morning for links to the posts for the day!

On to my creation!


I know that in many parts of the country, it's sweltering hot and dear ole Frosty here wouldn't last a minute, but isn't he the cutest thing? These are a few of the new images from Gail Green at Impression Obsession. Here's a look at the stamps I used:


G7640-Snowman with an Ornament
B5582-Believe. Wish Dream


There's not a ton to this card. I stamped the darling snowman, colored with Copic Markers (BG72, BG13, BG00, RV00, RV02, YR01, YR04, YR07, E25, E27, E33). After I was done coloring, I cut the snow guy out, matted it on decorative paper, added some stitching and then added my sentiment strip that I embellished with a button and silver cording. And... voila!

Want to see what some of the other IO gals whipped up? Just click HERE to travel over to the IO blog to see who else is showing off some new creations today! And, if you want to see some of the other new IO images, just click HERE to see the entire new Fall/Winter release!

I'll be back tomorrow with another set of fun and new IO images! See you then!

~Julie

Post a Comment