Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Baby!


Hi all! Since it's the Friday after Flourishes' release - the DT loves to show off another creation with the new sets and we just have a bit of a free for all! And, today is no exception! It's also the last day for the New Release Bundle - a time when you can pick up all four new sets at 10% off when you purchase them together in a bundle.

So... moving on to my creation! This card really couldn't get much simpler and I love that because it seems we always need to make those special occassion cards in a jiffy! All I did was pick up the My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody paper pack (it's in this month's 123 Create Kit!).

For starters, I stamped the onsie three times on different coordinating card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. This set is called Hello Baby! and I just think the images in this set are really.... the sweetest! Ok, moving on... I picked three sentiments from the set and stamped them on each of the onsies. Cut them out and attach them with foam tape to the front panel of a card that's been decked out in different punched and stitched layers of the same paper. Add a fun cotton linen pink ribbon and of course ... a button.. and voila! Quick and easy baby card in a flash! 

Here's a close up!


You'll have to check and see what the other gals created this Friday! So, head on over and see....

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have fun weekend plans and can steal away for some fun creativity yourself! TGIF!


Pin It

8 comments:

Glenda said...

Julie, great choice of colors and I love that you stamped onto patterned paper. Very pretty!

Dawn B. said...

This is sweet as can be. I love that you used all the sentiments on the shirts. Great card. Have a super weekend. TGIF

ChristineCreations said...

Just adorable! I'd totally buy onesies that looked like these :) Not that anyone NEEDS them anymore, but liek for someone else's babies :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling! These onsies look so cute. Daring card Julie.

Amanda said...

Great minds think alike, I was just playing with some combinations of three different onsies :) But I can honestly say yours are better looking! It's all just too cute :)

~ Amanda :)

Barbara said...

Love your trio of onesies, Julie! Love all those papers you used, too!

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable Julie! The trio of onesies is such a cute idea. I love this new set so much!

Becky said...

This is so adorable Julie..