Friday, November 30, 2012

It's a Flourishes Favorites Kind of Day!

 

Hey all and happy Friday! I have a bit of a Flourishes Free For All for you today! Each designer got to pick one of their favorite sets to create with and we have a hop to show off all the goodies! Hopefully, seeing some of their creativity will inspire some creations in your own craft spaces!

On to my creation! I have to tell you, I am way behind on my Christmas cards -- so much so that I am not entirely sure they will all go out this year! :-(  So, when I heard that we would be having a free for all, I was excited to make at least one more Christmas card!


I started by using my Silhouette and cutting out the shape that coordinates with the Naturally Merry stamp set. After I cut, I stamped using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink. From there, I colored my image up with Copics. (Check out my supply list below for the colors I used!) I used Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen for my shapes, added some burlap twine, some tiny jingle bells and burlap ribbon. The paper is from Echo Park called This & That Christmas. And that, my friends, is it -- an earthy kind of way to usher in some Christmas joy!

As you are hopping, make sure you head on over and see.......


You'll have to join me back here tomorrow -- more excitement and more creative inspiration. I can't give you the details now but let's just say there is more fun in store! See you back here then!  

SUPPLIES USED:



Pin It
Post a Comment