If you play along, you could win Flourishes' entire February release! How do you play? We start with three different choices, and you need to pick one out of each three! So, let's get started! First up, there are three sketches....
Next, three color schemes....
And finally, three embellishments...
On to my creation!
So, as you can see, I chose the last sketch, picked up the Sunflowers set and then some scraps of paper. This is really a mix of papers Flourishes has sold out of that I had little scraps of here and there. Since it was of the yellows and greens in the third color scheme, I thought -- perfect! Since I followed the sketch, the layout is pretty self explanatory!
I stamped the sunflower on a scrap of Flourishes Classic White using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and then picked up my Copic markers (look below for a list of what colors I used). Add some stitching, some epoxy brads, some light yellow seam binding, a wooden button and.. ta da! All done!
Here's a close up!
So there you have it -- a kind of DIY challenge where every card could, in essence, be different! Doesn't that sound fun? If you need a little inspiration, it’s never far away with our design team’s creations! Hop on over and see…
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber -- you are here!
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Simply create a card using the Pick 1 formula!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, February 15th at 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those that don’t combine will be in the running.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCFEB13
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post on Saturday, February 16, so check back then to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!