Wednesday, March 20, 2013

All About The Dies Day 2!


If you're just joining in on the fun -- today is DAY 2 of the All About The Dies blog hop with the designers of Impression Obsession! If you've never taken a peek at all the dies IO offers, my goodness! You need to! And, all you need to do is click  HERE to see!

So for the hop, all the designers had to do was pick up some of their favorite dies and.. CREATE! Stay tuned, later in my post I am going to tell you how to win some!

On to my creation!
Isn't this little Paper Cone adorable? It's a die! All you need to do is run it through your cutting machine and the lines are embossed letting you know exactly where to fold -- how fun! Pair it up with THIS stamp set and you have a quick and easy creation that's perfect for spring thank yous! There are even dies to match the Clear Spring Medley Stamp set HERE!

After I was done matting up my image and adding some bling and a bow, I did stamp the sentiment - Heartfelt Thanks -- and embellished with a tiny pearl! And for the bottom? I added a fancy border thanks to the Border Duo 1 Die Set.

Here's a close up of the cute flowers in the little Paper Cone!


And that, my friends is it!  Now, for some more creative inspiration, hop on over and see the rest of the IO DT!

Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Julie Koerber -- you are here!
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett


How to Win!

  • Start at the IO blog HERE and hop to visit and comment on each designer's post today!
  • One lucky winner will be drawn from those comments by 10PM EST each day. Winner will get 3 die sets of their choice and will be announced the next day!
  • You can also participate in the All About the Dies Challenge! Simply use all IO Dies or stamps - you have until Wednesday, March 27th at 10PM EST! Winner gets a $25 Gift Certificate for use in IO's on-line store. You'll have to link up your creation on the IO blog on March 21st using the linky widget!

Thanks for stopping by my place today! I'll be back tomorrow with one final All About The Dies Day! So, be sure to stop back and say "hey!"
~Julie

Pin It
Post a Comment