Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beyond the Garden Gate

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BS7NVqHUxVc/UPhSeRMFeSI/AAAAAAAAKYM/HPw75rIlR8s/s1600/Free+for+All+Friday+with+Border.jpg
Hi all! Just like we do every Friday after our release, our designers pick up their favorite new sets and let their creativity go crazy with a "Free for All Friday!" The goal is to show off those new images and give you even more ideas on how to use them!

On to my creation!
I had to use this image from Flourishes' new set called Garden Gate. I just think it is so sweet and pretty at the same time! I used the new Garden Gate Silhouette file to start and cut out my shape from Classic Ivory Card Stock and I stamped it in Toffee Crunch Memento Ink. After that, I reached for my Copic markers and went to town coloring!  (See supplies list below for a peek at the colors that I used!) Add some paper piercing, a cut, embossed and sanded die cut shape (Labels Seventeen by Spellbinders) and then a little fun with some crochet trim, a doily, some seam binding ribbon and a schnazzy and blingy button!
And that, my friends is it! I left the inside empty for a sentiment in the future. I've been doing that more and more these days -- leaving the inside blank or the outside void of a sentiment. That way, I have a card ready for pretty much anything - birthday, thank you, thinking of you, get well -- you name it! 

Before I go --  you should know that time is running out for Flourishes' New Release Bundle Bargain! Today is the last day to get all of the new sets at 10% off when you purchase them in a bundle. If you want to know more, just click HERE to see the bundle in the Flourishes store!

Ok, now it's time to hop on over and see.....

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and that you have some fun plans! I have a ton -- it's opening weekend for my daughter's softball team - YAY! I got invited to a movie with a friend - YAY! I am going to an reunion with some old co-workers -- YAY! And, some friends asked me out for a girl's night. OK -- that's a lot of fun planned. Hope you can find some in your neck of the woods this weekend! :-) See you back here soon!

~Julie

supplies:

 



Pin It
Post a Comment