Hi all and welcome to a special treat! I know if you've been card making for any time at all that you have likely turned to the Mojo Monday blog for some sketch inspiration! Well today is a special day over at Mojo Monday -- it's their 300th Sketch! And, if you play along today, there are so many prizes on the line -- it's not even funny. Flourishes is even donating a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE! You can click HERE for all the official details and prize information! So, without further ado, here's a peek at the 300th sketch...
And, here's a peek at my card!
I had so much fun putting together this card because really -- Mojo takes the guesswork out! I picked up a paper pack, started cutting pieces and literally put my card together before I cut and stamped my square! I used the Berry Sweet Frames set from Flourishes and decided to stamp the raspberry image in a circular frame. Add the cute sentiment in the middle and then -- let the coloring fun begin! I stamped using Memento Ink Tuxedo Black and then, grabbed my Copic markers! (You can check out my list below for a peek at the colors that I used.
Here's a close up! You can see that I did add a bit of paper piercing...... and I also added GOOOO to shade around my image.
How to play along...
- Simply use the sketch above as inspiration for any kind of paper craft
- If you post to an online gallery, simply use the keyword Mojo300
- When you're done, link your post back to the linky widget on the Mojo Monday blog.
- Check the Mojo Monday blog on Tuesday, July 9 to see if you’re a winner!
- Entry deadline to be eligible for the prize drawing is 11:59PM Mountain on Sunday, July 7.
Need a little inspiration?Some of the Flourishes designers decided to take this sketch for a spin and they've created some amazingly creative cards using it! So, before you get those fingers inky and join us in this challenge, head on over and see.....
- Christine Okken
- Julie Koerber --- you are here!
- Stacy Morgan
- Deborah Anton
- Jenny Gropp
- Heather Jensen