Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Let the fun begin!

Last weekend, I told you about my day of complete coloring. Well, some of you said -- "You have to show us the finished results!" Well, here I am! I've got one card set aside for my mom's Cards 4 Kids ministry with more to come!


I just LOVE these little monsters over at Birdie Brown's site! You can find them  HERE  in her Etsy Store-- and they are digital downloads, which is a new thing for me! I just loved grabbing bright colors of markers and going to town! I wish I could tell you which Copic markers I used - I didn't pay attention on my coloring spree but just kept grabbing different shades to fill in different areas. I know I used a ton in the BG range (BG000, BG01, BG05) the lighter YG (YG06, YG03, YG00 and YG0000) range and, of course, lighter shades in the V range (V0000, V01, V04, V06). The layout is rather simple -- a die cut oval paired up with a printed out sentiment, a large Stampin' Up button, some twine and a Martha Stewart border punch. Just that easy! 

Here's a close up of these cute as can be monsters! 

I have two more images colored of this trio, so the fun will be coming up with new layouts for these guys! Hope your Tuesday is going well! I'll see you back here soon!

~Julie


Pin It

4 comments:

Trina said...

Adorable!

Heather Rogers said...

This is too stinkin' cute, Julie! I love the darling little monsters. Fabulous job coloring them too. :)

Allison Cope said...

Too cute Julie! Love all the Copic texture!

Mary Ann said...

Love it!!!SOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!