Saturday, April 26, 2014

Get ready for some FLOWER POWER!

Hello gang! It's almost time! It's almost time! Tomorrow kicks off day one of Power Poppy's new release! This one, is a wee bit special because with it comes a bit of instant gratification. I won't say much more because I don't want to ruin the surprise. I will share a peek though! Want to see? 

You know that saying April showers bring May flowers? Well that is what this release is all about -- FLOWER POWER! Get ready for four days of intense fun with eye-popping, jaw-dropping, color infused fun! I can almost guarantee, one of your favorite flowers will be in this upcoming release! And, if you decide to buy up any of the new release, you should know there is a whole MONTH of fun planned around the images! You'll have to wait to see what we have in store for that. So, be sure to come on back tomorrow to see what I and the rest of the Bloom Brigade has in store! 

~Julie


Pin It

No comments: