Friday, April 25, 2014

Springtime Love!

Hi everyone and happy Friday! Hope your week is ending on a high note! Today I'm sharing an O2M, N2U card -- that means old to me, new to you card! ;-)

I made this card about a month ago and never blogged it! I picked up the Bo Bunny Pin Cushion paper pack and couldn't help but be inspired by it's down home, country feel! I love those shades of green grass and coral!


I started by stamping the rose and wood hyacinth image from Power Poppy's Springtime Love set on some white card stock and trying to imitate the orange and green tones in my image. I used G20, G40, G43, G46, R30, R32, and R34 with BV00, BV02 and BV0000. I did use the Spellbinders Labels Fourteen. While the die was still on, I sponged on some Ranger Peach Bellini ink to cast a soft glow. I stamped the "LOVE" sentiment and punched out with a small Stampin' Up scalloped circle punch and then matted it on a 1" circle punch, popped it up with foam tape and... ta da!  I added some May Arts lace trim, a few buttons and that, my friends, is pretty much it!

Enjoy the rest of your week and mark your calendar! Starting this Sunday - April 27th - the Power Poppy Design Team will be back with an EXCITING new release. This one is all about instant gratification, so you'll have to stop by and see what we have in store!!!

See you then!
~Julie


Pin It

No comments: