Friday, October 14, 2016

It's Amost Time!

Hello friends! I am giddy as I type this because in just a matter of days, Marcella is going to take the lid off her Happiest Holidays Collection for 2016.  There are so many fun elements to this Power Poppy collection that I just KNOW there is something for every kind of card maker! Check out this little teaser, will you?


And... just to tease you a bit more, here's a little snippet of one of the cards that I am going to share in the coming days....


Just look at that little fuzzy bear peeking out at you all! Can you even stand how cute he is? So here's the rundown my friends. TOMORROW, Power Poppy's Instant Gardeners will be kicking off a heavy dose of holiday spirit sharing the first holiday digital stamp set for the year! SUNDAY OCTOBER 16TH through THURSDAY OCTOBER 20TH, look for sneak peeks of the brand new clear stamp sets and then on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21st, join us for a Power Poppy Hop, when the Bloom Brigade shares some extra inspiration on release day!

On that bright note, I know some of the other Bloomies have cards and snippets to share so, be sure to hop on over and see.....

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

See you back here Sunday for the start of the holiday cheer -- just in time to get you ready for the Christmas cardmaking season!

Until then!
Julie

3 comments:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Meep!

Patti Willey said...

Aw! Thank you for the run down Julie! I've been checking the calendar daily to make it Sunday! I appreciate the snippet here and will hop along the Blogs! So exciting!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Julie, I am so excited! I absolutely LOVE teddy bears, so this will be a set I completely love already! Hehe! Such a tease you are! Hugs, and I'll see you tomorrow! xoxo