Friday, April 14, 2017

Grab A Sketch... or 2 ... or 3!

Hello all! Hope you had an amazing week and are looking forward to a beautiful weekend ahead! Last week, Power Poppy kicked off a brand new challenge designed to ignite that design power and creative spark! And guess what? Yours truly is the hostess! This little challenge offers not one, not two, but three ways to......

PICK-A-SKETCH!



This little challenge is as easy as picking one of the three sketches below, using that as your inspiration and clicking HERE to share your creation with the Power Poppy linky! Just that simple! I already shared these cards over on the Power Poppy blog but I thought since some of you might have missed it -- I'd recap it here on my little place in the blog-o-sphere! I'd love it if you joined me and used these sketches because -- if you are the lucky winner -- you get your pick of a Power Poppy stamp set or a trio of digital stamp sets! How fun is that? So, let's check out these sketches, shall we? 

WILL YOU CHOOSE SKETCH 1?

Want a little inspiration using this sketch? Check out my card using Power Poppy's Succulent Singles stamp set! 


HOW ABOUT SKETCH 2? 


And here, my friends, is how I put this little sketch to use! I stamped Power Poppy's My English Rose and fussy cut around it to serve as my focal point. 


OR, MAYBE YOU LOVE SKETCH 3?
For my take on sketch 3, I went bold and I also added some other elements like a sentiment oval and a little ribbon with a bow. I used Power Poppy's Potted Primrose stamps set in vivid oranges and yellows! Like I said, all of these sketches are a launching point -- a place to start in your creative happy place! So, if you want to add to the sketch, go for it! I'd love to see your "take!" 


And that, my friends is it! Again, all you need to do is click on over to this post HERE for all the "official rules" as well as the linky to share your creation! 

The Bloom Brigade just so happens to be on stand-by, ready to share some of their latest creative endeavors! So, hop on over and see....


Thanks for stopping by and spending a bit of your day with me! For those that celebrate, I hope you have a beautiful Easter Weekend!

~Julie

No comments: