Monday, February 4, 2008

Barely Stamped

Pretties! That's what Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Challenge was all about this past week! Well, mine could be called barely stamped! The only stamp is the flourish that I embossed with a Hessonite embossing powder. I hate to admit this, but in the years I have owned this powder, I think this is the second time I have used it! After I stamped my image, I layered two sizes of silk flowers, punched a couple paper flowers out of coordinating paper and added some bling in the center. The metal embellishment in the corner is also something I have a bunch of and have had forever!

Here's a close up...

Have a good start to the week! I have to prep for a Valentine's Day Card Club (3 cards each of 3 designs). So, that means paper cutting, paper cutting and more paper cutting!

Off for now!
Post a Comment