Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Friday... So Sharon's At It Again!

I love Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Challenges. I look forward to Friday because I know she'll have something that will get me thinking! This Friday's theme is FLOURISHES. You had to use some "flourishy" element on your card! You could stamp it, or in my case--stamp it and rub it on! She even said you could doodle it on if you like!

The rub ons are from Fancy Pants and the other stamp that I stamped using Versamark ink is actually a dollar type stamp from Target. I use it a lot because I love it. The little saying, "Inspire" is from Impression Obsession. I also attached some hot fix nail heads in two of the corners to add my bling!

I am really excited to team up with Sharon for her Stamp Simply challenges-- you can read about it HERE! She's one sweet and very talented lady! So, on Friday mornings you can stop by her place, and then come by and see my spin on her fun!

TGIF!!!

17 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Julie, this is just gorgeous!!! It kind of reminds me of an Asian screen!!! Love it -- gorgeous ribbon -- these flourishes are SO, SO VERSATILE!!! Just love this sample -- thank you so much!!!

Janine said...

Just beautiful Julie!! Your work is always beautiful !
Congrats on teaming up with Sharon.. Her site is on my daily visits too.

Have a great weekend...

Karen Lindsay said...

You just always make the prettiest cards. Like all of your creations, it's amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Made me think of the new Chinese New Year postage stamps. Have a great weekend!

Ruth M said...

What a gorgeous card - so elegant! Love the vibrant colour too.

~Deborah~ said...

Your Flourish card is Lovely! Very Elegent. This was my first challenge. Feel free to come chek out mine. TFS!
You give great insperation! Ill be back for sure! Ill add you to by blog roll.
~Deb

Jennifer Buck said...

This is really pretty! I love everything! I am excited to do Sharons challenge as well...they are always fun! Thanks for sharing..I love this! Take care, :)

Debby said...

Just found your blog and it is awesome. I joined your blog today and can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Debby McGillivray
http://debbysstampinheaven.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I LOVE the red! Fabulous!

The Rubber Maid said...

How nice to be a part of Sharon's challenge each week, awesome. Love the card it is bright and pretty.MOM

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. that background shades of colors are so deep and pretty. the flourishes just work so beautifully with it.

Jenny Gropp said...

This is beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful!

Diane said...

Such a stunning card Julie!!!

flourishes said...

Your cards are wonderful. I am so glad that SharonJ shared them with us. Of course I am partial to flourishes!
Rubber Hugs,
Jan Marie (flourishes)

Janine said...

Love your new blog banner....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I saw your card on SCS via Sharon's link this morning! Gorgeous card...love the reds and the 4 panels...beautiful design! I look forward to seeing your designs frequently!

Cathy Rulli said...

Hi Julie - I just came across your blog by way of Sharon's! I'm glad I did!! You do wonderful work...I'm adding you to my blogroll if that's ok!!! Keep up the awesome work - can't wait to see more!