Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Friday... So Sharon's At It Again!

I love Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Challenges. I look forward to Friday because I know she'll have something that will get me thinking! This Friday's theme is FLOURISHES. You had to use some "flourishy" element on your card! You could stamp it, or in my case--stamp it and rub it on! She even said you could doodle it on if you like!

The rub ons are from Fancy Pants and the other stamp that I stamped using Versamark ink is actually a dollar type stamp from Target. I use it a lot because I love it. The little saying, "Inspire" is from Impression Obsession. I also attached some hot fix nail heads in two of the corners to add my bling!

I am really excited to team up with Sharon for her Stamp Simply challenges-- you can read about it HERE! She's one sweet and very talented lady! So, on Friday mornings you can stop by her place, and then come by and see my spin on her fun!

TGIF!!!
Post a Comment