Thursday, February 7, 2008

Time To Share! A Gift......

How incredibly spoiled do I feel???? About a week ago this little number arrived in my mail box all the way from Ontario. Janine, I know you are rolling your eyes right now.. but I had to share! Janine is one of my sisters in the SBS5 group and she's one of my new blogging BFFs! You can check out her blog *HERE* She has some fabulous creations!

Don't you just love this tag card she made? And the goodies below? My heart stopped. I can't wait to use some of these things to make fabulous creations! She even sent rubber - a darling butterfly and a fun birthday stamp from Outlines!!! One thing I have never used is Radiant Rain. If anyone has and has a link or two to something you have done with this fun paint, let me know, I'd love to see! Thanks Janine! You are the best!!!



HAPPY THURSDAY Y'ALL!
Post a Comment