Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm celebrating!!!

Ok, when a bloggin' bud invites you to a party... can you really say - no? I think not! So, when Melanie Muenchinger asked me to help her celebrate her first year as a designer and illustrator for Gina K. Designs -- I said -- "You Betcha!"

For the next few days she and some other fabulous designers will be showing off their creations with Mel's sets!

For my day, I chose one of my all time favorites -- Little Tees! I love just how spunky and universal this set is! In fact, when I was brainstorming an idea, this one hit me..... I hope you can follow me on this idea! There is a couple that my hubby and I know and they just found out the baby they are expecting is a girl! So, when I thought of a congratulations card to send using this set -- it hit me and then I got the giggles! When a couple starts to date, it's all about flowers and sparkly fun shirts. Then, comes the comfy stage where you know he is the "one". Then, one day--- bam -- baby on board! LOL! I think the sentiment -- When a man loves a woman... pretty much sums it up! To get the maternity look of the last tee, I did stamp the top part of the tee and then drew in the flouncy bottom part of the maternity tee-shirt.

Now, on the inside I'll write - "Congrats on your next big adventure!" or something fun like that! I did make this card a 5 by 7" so that all the tees could fit. I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie. I wanted some fun pink prints and this paper pad has them!

Want to see some more Anniversary fun? Check out...

Carolina

Barb

Donna

Jessica

Lee

Jessie

Rose Anne

See you back here soon!


p.s. If you head over to Melanie's place -- she's got some Scor-Pal goodies up for grabs!
Post a Comment