Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Flower For YOU!

Hi all! Hope you are having a fabulous week! It's hump day -- which means we are one step closer to a holiday weekend!

Recently, I got my hands on a new batch of rubber thanks to Impression Obsession and THIS little beauty was in my package. I know it is supposed to be a pansy but, my darling mother gave me a pack of K & Company paper that was just so lucious, I wanted to give my violet a bit of a rosy flair to match my new paper!

I stamped my image on some white cardstock, accented it with tan chalk and colored it with watercolor pencils blending with a blender pen. I stamped off a second flower, colored it up and then cut out a few of the petals to give my main image a more 3-D look. Mat it up with this fab K & Company paper, add some fun ribbon (Making Memories) and bling (Kaiser Craft rhinestones), and you're done!

That's it my friends! Short and sweet! Have a fabulous day and I will see you all back here soon!

Post a Comment