Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Release Time!

Gosh, this week seemed to fly by! We hoped you enjoyed the Flourishes sneak peeks shared this week! If you made it to the release party, didn't we all have a blast????

So, without further ado! Meet this month's releases!

Cherries and Peaches
Basketweave
Baby Love
Gerbera Daisies

Remember, Flourishes is offering a special new release bundle! Pick up all three sets and our new background stamp for 10% off! Click on over to the Flourishes store to find out more! Keep in mind, this special will only last one week -- so get it while it's hot! :-)
Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie: Boy, do I love your cards!!! I am from Butte, 84 years old and love rubber stamping and Flourishes!

Just ordreed the new bundle. I am a daisy lover.

Bettie

Jenny Gropp said...

WOW, what a release. These are stunning images.... screaming to be colored!!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

I really love the fruit and Gerbera
daisy ones and the samples I have seen are just gorgeous but then again Flourishes is a wonderful company with top notch designers. Pat ( Mom)

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Julie - all of your release projects and cards are fabulous!!! I think this is my favorite release...but then of course I say this every month - LOL!!!

Have a great evening!!! Hugs ~S~