Monday, December 14, 2009

Need a last minute Christmas Card.... or two.. or six?

Can you believe I am still working on Christmas cards? I laugh because now I'll be lucky to get them sent by New Year's! So, if you're like me and need to make a few more -- I have a fabulously easy design that I actually CASED!

This card is very similar to one that was in the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini Catalog. I loved the clean lines - the pop of red and the trees. Well, I had a lot of the elements -- only my stamps are from Impression Obsession!

The details are pretty easy to see! Iused a nesties die for my main shape. Stamp a small and large tree and emboss with white detail embossing powder on some red and green paper. Cut out -- layer (the small tree has foam tape behind it). Add some red ribbon, some bling and a fun sentiment (also from IO) and... bam.. before you know it... you have 6 cards! I actually did all of these in less than an hour!

Thanks for stopping by! I have a few more easy peasy cards to share this week. So, if you need a few designs -- stick around! I've got you covered!



Stamps: Swirl Tree, Small Swirl Tree by Impression Obsession
Ink: Versamark and white detail embossing powder, Vivid Olive Green
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Bling: Kaiser Red Rhinestones
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8
Paper: Bazzill and Stampin' Up decorative paper

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you have a great start to the week!
Post a Comment