Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Forever My Friend

Hi all.. hope you've liked the week of sneak peeks into Impression Obsession's NEW IMAGES! Because they continue today! Each day, different IO team members will be showcasing some IO's brand new designs. The good news? You could win a $25 gift certificate to spend on your favorite new stamps! To be eligible to win all you need to do is leave a comment on every team member's sneak peek post and the IO blog each day this week! Just that simple! Click HERE for the full link list and to get started!

On to my creation! This one is a super simple card that uses a few of my new found faves with IO!

I used the new Lovely Rose (small), and then matted it on this fun distressed tag called  Small Dot Tag - that I had stamped in Angel Pink Memento Ink. Add a nice scripted sentiment - Forever My Friend - and that's pretty much it! The rest is matting it all up with some 1/4" silk ribbon, crochet lace, polka dot paper, a sewn edge and a sweet little pink pearl. Voila! Outside of coloring the little rose, this card is a pretty quick and easy one! I just love that little open rose -- too sweet!
You can see all of the new images by clicking HERE. If you want a chance to win some, however, don't forget to start at the IO blog, hop and comment on all the DT members posting each day this week!

Have fun and happy hopping! I'll see ya back here tomorrow!

Post a Comment