Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Flourishes Sneaks are HERE!

Hello all! Are you ready to see some of the new stamps in Flourishes line up? It's time to unveil the June release and boy, oh boy, these stamps are some of my all time favorite -- already! Ready for the first sneak peek?

Introducing.....



Grown for its showy blossoms that come in a variety of vibrant colors - now you can bring Zinnias to life in your stamped creations! Penned by Marcella Hawley, this set offers not only a single stem and beautiful single blossom but a bunch set sweetly in an antique sugar bowl. In it, comes 8 words and sentiments perfect for all occassions. Set measures 4 by 6".

On to my creation!

I just picked up some new BasicGrey paper in the Flourishes store called Sweet Threads and I have to say, I'm in LOVE! This paper has all my favorite colors -- pinks, shades of rose, and apple green. The light pink paper I used is actually from another paper pack called Life of the Party.


My card is easy peasy -- easy layout -- one that lets the paper and stamp do the talking! The flower is part of the new Zinnia set. I just love this single flower and thought using it as an accent would be fun. I colored my flower up with Copic markers and just used three - R30, R35 and RV09. I also highlighted with a little white gel pen. Add a photo corner, some paper piercing, a sentiment from the set and a little bling and... voila!

Here's a close up. You can see that I did stamp the flower twice and popped up a second layer to give the zinnia a little more dimension. See?

And that, my friends, is it! I should point out, all the Flourishes gals whipped up some beautiful creations using this new set. In fact, a few of them admitted, they couldn't put this set down! So, stop on over and see....

Barbara Anders
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Sharon Doolittle

Would you like to WIN this set? YOU CAN!!!! One of the ladies listed above is the....


What that means is, of all the blogs, one of these ladies (as the Mystery Blogger) will pick a lucky commenter that left some love in the form of a comment on her post today showcasing the Zinnias set. The name chosen will WIN this fabulous set! Flourishes will announce the winner Saturday during the Winner's Circle post at Noon CST!

Want a chance to win the ENTIRE FLOURISHES RELEASE FOR JUNE?

Check back today at noon -- right here -- for one of Flourishes' daily challenges. This one is a bit sketchy! ;-) If you don't want to wait, try your hand at the Star Spangled Challenge HERE for another shot at winning our entire June release. What fun! See you back here then!
Post a Comment