Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All a BUZZ!

 Flourishes is all a buzz today! Why? Well, today marks a brand new release and boy, are you going to love what they've got in store! Today all the Flourishes designers have peeks of two new sets -- one to make sweet creations and a beautiful background that is a perfect companion! Want a peek?



This beautiful and fanciful set offers a sweet look at a honey of a life as a bee. Illustrated by Marcella Hawley, this set features three main images plus little bees which serve as accents along with five fun-filled sentiments.

And, here's a look at the coordinating background!


While this whimsical background is perfect for any one of Flourishes botanicals, it was created with our new set, Bee My Honey, in mind. A gorgeously watercolored honeycomb background artistically drawn by Marcella Hawley has been put on polymer to add a beautiful accent to your stamped creations!

On to my creation!

I just love this new set. All, and I mean ALL of the images are just too darling for words. My favorite is image above -- some clover and wildflowers surrounding by buzzing bees. It's just to whimsical! To create my card, I stamped with Memento Black onto Flourishes Classic White and colored with Copics using the Crocus, Spring Greens, and Daffodil collections grouped by Flourishes. I then highlighted with marker numbers B000 and B0000. Add some glitter glue and... you're ready to mat it all up! My paper is a mix of My Mind's Eye and Sweet Threads by Basic Grey. My sentiment was matted on some punched layers and then again on a die cut shape from the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Three set. I also used the Spellbinders Labels One (both cut from my Grand Calibur!) Add some bling and ribbon and... done!

Here's a close up!


Want to win both of these sets? All you need to do is comment on all of these ladies' blogs below! One of them is our.....



That means, one of these ladies will draw the lucky winner from the comments on their blog for Wednesday's Bee My Honey/Honeycomb post! So get hopping on over to see what they whipped up and leave them some love in the form of a comment -- you could win some free stamps!


Want a chance to win the ENTIRE FLOURISHES RELEASE FOR JULY?

Tune into the Flourishes Blog at Noon CST for one of the daily challenges. This one is a little sketchy! ;-) So, click back over at noon to see what’s in store!

FYI: All of this week’s sets will be live in the Flourishes store first thing Friday morning! If you like what you see on the designers' blogs and want the sets before they are fully released, you can pre-order! Just click HERE! We also have the New Release Bundle, which gives you all four of our stamp sets for 10% off!


Stay tuned, tomorrow’s set offers a gorgeous botanical that features some beautiful accents to give your cards some added drama! Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what I have in store!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Julie
Post a Comment