Monday, July 18, 2011

IO Preview Week!

Hi all! This week (the 18th through the 24th of July) is Impression Obsession's CHA Summer Preview week of some of the New Images that will soon be available... to YOU! Each day, different team members will be showcasing new designs. And, you could WIN a $25 gift certificate to the IO Store! How can you win? All you have to do is leave a comment on every team member's sneak peek blog post, and the I.O blog... every day! Just visit the I.O. blog each morning for links to the posts for the day!

On to my creation!


I know this probably doesn't look like a fall card but -- the stamp I used is called D-8616 Fall's Flowers by Alesa Baker and-- I just chose to show you how versatile it is by doing it in a fun purple and teal motif! To make my creation, I simply stamped it on some white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it up with Copic Markers (YG13, YG03, YG00, V04, V01, BG10, BG000, BG0000, E33). I cut my flowers out using a Spellinders' Classic Oval and matted it onto a Classic Scalloped oval. The paper is a mix of scraps I found in my scrap bin. Add some scalloped edges thanks to a Grand Scalloped Circle Nestabilities die and.. almost done! I added a bow out of cotton linen ribbon, added a button and some stitching and voila!

Want to see what some of the other IO gals whipped up? Just click HERE to travel over to the IO blog to see who else is showing off some new creations today! And, if you want to see some of the other new IO images, just click HERE to see the entire new Fall/Winter release!



I'll be back tomorrow with another set of fun and new IO images! See you then!

~Julie
Post a Comment