On to my creation!
For my card, I wanted to try to use the Letters in Blossom set with its sister set called Summer Blossoms. I stamped the brackets from the set to kind of "frame" my letter with Tuxedo Black ink on Flourishes Classic White and colored with a mix of Copic markers. I also cut out both the letter and the image with a Spellbinders Classic Circle die and before I took the die off - I sponged on some Spun Sugar Distress ink. Add some stitching, some crochet lace, a fun dash of seam binding ribbon (Flourishes will soon be carrying this!) and a pearl and .... ta da! I made this one for my darling mom a.k.a. the Rubber Maid and will be sharing with her soon!
Here's a close up to peek at!
While you’re hopping, don’t forget to go over and see the rest of the fabulous Flourishes designers who took on this challenge!
- Amanda Havon
- Barbara Anders
- Cindy Lawrence
- Stacy Morgan
- Julie Koerber
- Christine Okken
- Maki Jones
- Heather Jensen
- Simply create a card making a letter the focal point
- Entries need to be in by Friday, June 15th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJUNRW2
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, June 16 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!