Monday, January 7, 2013

Impression Obsession's Sneaks!




Hi all! In just a matter of days, CHA will be underway and crafters from far and wide will get to see the latest and greatest in the craft and hobby industry! It's a blast and one company you'll find there is... Impression Obsession! To get ready for the unveil of all of their new stamps for spring, the IO design team is taking this week to share some sneak peeks from IO's brand new spring catalog!

On to my creation! I just love this image called Dogwood Dress Form - so pretty and feminine!
I picked that up, stamped it in Rich Cocoa ink and then colored it up with Copic Markers. I used R81,R83,R85, BG000, BG0000, YG63, YG61, and YG0000. I used some really old Basic Grey Paper called Porcelain. I just love the shades and thought the colors were perfect.
I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty for my background shape. Add in some seam binding ribbon, some bling and... ta da!

I have to say that I love this little accent stamp from Dina K Designs -- too cute don't you think? It is called Thread Spool. I stamped it using Vivid's Taupe ink. Add some stitching and that's the icing on the cake!

If you want to see more of the latest offerings from IO, just hop on over and see these fine ladies below. The fun begins over on the IO Blog, so be sure to make a stop there too! 
Here's some fun details about this week's hop -- if you comment on all DT blogs including the IO blog, you'll be in the running for a $25 Gift Certificate! If you comment each day, there will be an extra drawing just for those folks! So, hop on over to everyone and comment away. It could be your chance to get your hands on some of Impression Obsession's newest images!

See you back here tomorrow for more fun!  

~Julie

 
Pin It
Post a Comment