Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sneaks Day 3: S'more Fun!

You've come back for S'more Flourishes Fun? Well we're bringing it to you today! And for some more outdoor fun today - we think this set might be one of our favorites! Introducing the very darling....


 S'moreFunGraphic 

Get on the road again with this summer inspired set designed to share S'more Fun! From a darling daisy clad lantern and a vintage RV ready for summer to finger licking good S'mores fresh off the fire, this set is sure to bring smiles! This 4 by 6" set features three main images, an accent image plus four all-occasion sentiments. 

On to my creation.... I thought with summer fun, camping, kids camp, etc. that a single-serving size for S'mores would be a blast to create! And...... this is what the finished project looks like!


I started with a small brown paper bag. It's the kind you can buy at craft stores -- not the standard lunch size. I embossed it using a wood grain embossing folder and that served as the base. From there, I stamped my image on Flourishes Classic White Card Stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored my image up with Copic Markers (see link list below for supplies used). To make sure my bag stayed closed, I thought about it and realized that if I added the stamped image to the front on a matted circle, I could tuck the decorative top underneath it -- keeping the bag closed! So, that's what I did. I also added a sentiment flag that I paper pierced and added a button to with twine. See?


And here's a peek at the project from the side. I took the Labels Seventeen Die, cut, embossed and then folded it in half, securing the back half of the fold to the back side of my bag. The front I left without adhesive so it could be opened and closed again and again. 


I just think the s'more image that is a part of this set is completely darling! Love the ooey gooey s'mores paired with those darling wildflowers and of course -- some mallows ready to roast! 


And that, my friends, is it!  Stick some marshmallows inside with a few graham squares and mini Hershey bars and you have some single-serving size fun ready for those pint sized people in your life! The flourishes team has some very fun summer inspired ideas to show you with this set, so drop on over and visit the Design Team today to see them all, and don't forget you have another chance to see.....

Mystery Blogger Graphic 

One of the Design Team Members is today's Mystery Blogger. If you comment on her blog you could be chosen to win today's great set! The more you comment on the DT Blogs, the better your chances of winning! So, grab a few marshmallows and head on over to see......

Do you want to win Flourishes' entire release for June?

  • You can play in the Textures of Nature Challenge – Deadline for entries is Friday at 5 PM EST. OR, play along with the gals for this week's Timeless Tuesday Open Sesame Challenge! Be sure to check out the links for the official rules!
  • All four of our June sets can be pre-ordered even before you see the last set tomorrow. Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all four together in a bundle.
  • All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
There's one more set tomorrow that's very sweet and tasty feeling :) So, be sure to stop on by!
SUPPLIES:
~Julie


Pin It
Post a Comment