Hello all! I'm back today with another gorgeous Christmas and Winter season set that's really versatile. Set the scene for Christmas and winter with this darling silhouette set illustrated by Lauren Pope. From an elegant deer enjoying the new fallen snow to a pair of children ready to bring their snowman to life, this 4" by 6" set offers many mix-and-match options for you to create different "snow scenes!"
And for more creative fun, we have a brand new Class In A Box for you with this set!
CLICK HERE to see what's in this fun and fabulous kit! I will tell you, just to help you get ready for the holiday season, this kit has not 3, not 4, but FIVE card ideas with full color, glossy instructions to mass produce these for all your holiday card giving needs! All the embellishments, ribbon and pre-cut paper is there, just stamp, assemble and send!
On to my card!
The Design Team has gorgeous winter silhouette creations to show you in our Blog Hop today. Don’t forget to look for:
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber -- you are here!
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
Do you want to win Flourishes' New Release?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
And that, my friends is it for today! Be sure to swing back by tomorrow when the Flourishes DT showcases a set that's a little bit "country" just in time for Christmas!