Welcome to Day 2 of Flourishes' fabulous September release week! Today both of our Friends of Flourishes Team and our Design Team will be showcasing a wonderful new stamp set created by our beloved artist Marcella Hawley. Marcella has packed this beautiful 4" x 6" stamp set called "Holiday Topiaries" with an array of beautiful holiday decorated greenery and three seasonal sentiments to match their holiday vibe. This sweet holiday stamp set will surely make an appearance on your homemade cards, handmade gifts, tags and more this season!
Like I said, today the Timeless Tuesday gals are joining us and to have a little fun, they've ushered in a fun challenge, one that if you play along with could have you walking away with all FIVE of Flourishes new sets for September! So, the challenge was FTTC 237 Make a good impression! All you need to do is use dry embossing somewhere on your card or creation!
On to my card!
You can see, the embossing on my card is somewhat minimal. I wanted the sentiment to have just a splash of embossing with an embossed snowflake at the center. Just that simple!
On to the details of my card! I stamped my topiary using Rich Cocoa Memento ink on Flourishes Classic Ivory card stock and then... I colored it up with Copic Markers! (See my supply list below) I rounded some corners, added some gold cording, a tag, a little bling and.. ta da! The paper is a mix of scraps that I had in my stash. I honestly need to stock up on some Christmas papers instead of digging through my stash! ;-) And that, my friends is it!
Before I go... don't forget...
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! If you want to know more about this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge, just click HERE for all the official rules! And... when it comes to the Mystery Blogger, the more you comment, the better your chances, so comment away! Lots of ways to win!
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber -- you are here!
- Katie Sims
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Kathy Roney, our September guest designer
Do you want to win Flourishes' entire new release?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
We'll see you back here tomorrow when Flourishes unveils another fun-filled holiday set PLUS a new Class in a Box that is JAM PACKED with holiday ideas! Fun stuff! See you back here tomorrow