Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi all and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Did you see my note yesterday HERE about Flourishes fabulous No Tricks, Just Treats Sale?? It's a sweet sale, just in time for Halloween! So click on over to read up on the details!

I thought I'd share an old to me, new to you creation today with all of you -- it's a great all occasion card that you can use to catch up with friends from across the miles!


This card is one I made back in May for one of Flourishes' Class in a Box kits! I have to say, all the decorative paper in this pack was a part of the kit but the fun thing is -- there are only two pieces and you could use this layout and color coordinate your image to any decorative paper color scheme you would like to use! I started by stamping the tellie on a piece of Flourishes Classic White Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. From here, I colored the image from the Call Me set with Copic Markers (see the link list below for the colors that I used!). I cut the image out using Spellbinders Standard Circles LG and then matted it up on a Perfectly Pierced Classic Windows die cut shape. I stamped one of the small sentiments from the set onto one of the tags from the Classic Tags set. Add a little yellow seam binding ribbon, some champagne pearls, and then mat it all up! Easy peasy! 

Here's a cute little close up of the tag -- you can see I tied it on to the ribbon thanks to a wee bit of gold cording. And... ta da! 

And that, my friends, is it! Something quick, fun and easy to serve as a little creative treat this Halloween -- and guess what -- there's no calories in creative treats! :-)

Since it is the Night of Fright, I'll be off marching around my neighborhood with my little banana (see photo below with her brother giving me the -- I refuse to smile because she is weird -- face!). Tonight, we'll be in search of some Halloween fun with her friends. Should be a big dose of candy-induced fun! :-) See you all back here soon!


Have a Happy Halloween & I will 
see you back here soon! 

~Julie

supplies:



Pin It
Post a Comment